Arts & Business Scotland - Culture & Business Fund Scotland
The fund promotes collaboration between Scottish businesses and arts and heritage organisations to deliver new arts and heritage projects.
Arts or heritage organisations that attracts an eligible business to sponsor an aspect of their work the fund will match that sponsorship, pound for pound. In-kind and cash sponsorship are eligible, but must come from the sponsor’s own funds, goods or services. It is funded by the Scottish Government via Creative Scotland and Historic Environment Scotland.
- Grant, Corporate sponsorship
- When to apply:
- Completed application forms must be submitted at least three months before and no more than nine months before the sponsored activity and proposed match-funded activity begins, before assessment can commence.
Fast-track applications for grants valued between £1,000 and £3,000, detailed below, may be submitted and considered two months before the start date of sponsored and match-funded activities.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
0131 556 3353
- How to apply
- Application forms available on the website. Applicants will be able to complete and submit their applications online via the CBFS website (www.culturebusinessfund.scot)
- No exclusions given
Fund award sizes
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No annually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- Organisations can apply for match funding up to the value of £40,000 in any one financial year running from 1 April to 31 March.
- Arts and culture
- Heritage and building preservation